Hi all, This year, im join Aceh Open Source Society (AOSS) which founded by Iskandar Bakri. Im very excited to this forum, here we can share and contribute all about open source applications. Example, one of AOSS Member, Haris show us about Blank On Linux .
Im inspired to created AOSS badge and put into my blog. But im still make it manually. Maybe you can share to me how to create badge with code into sidebar.
This is how i created AOSS badge into my blog sidebar :
1. Print screen your AOSS member picture on AOSS Website http://aceh-oss.ning.com (Only AOSS member have this badge or create by yourself 🙂
2. Crop the picture with image editor
3. Upload into your wordpress blog on admin
4. Copy image url
5. Created this code on your sidebar widget
<a href=”http://acehoss.ning.com”<img src=”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx” alt=”” /></a>
note : xxxxxx = your image url
6. Voila…You have AOSS Banner now on your sidebar.
Other notes :
– If your blog hosted by wordpress, you can’t upload standar code where in member area of aceh-oss.ning.com included (click GET BADGE), you should have your own host if you want put ning badge code